Boxes with lowering transformer YATP
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- BrandЗавод Энергооборудование, филиал ОАО Белсельэлектросетьстрой
- Country of manufactureBelarus
Boxes with lowering transformer YATP designed to supply local or repair lighting networks, as well as for connecting portable lamps and epektroinstrumenta.
Boxes are installed in production, as well as metal, brick and concrete utility rooms and are mounted on the vertical surfaces of building construction.
Overall dimensions of the boxes shown in Figure 1, a schematic diagram of electric - in Figure 2.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce parameters boxes in unacceptable limits;
- boxes are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The degree of protection boxes - IP30 according to GOST 14254-96.
Climatic performance - U3 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average term of service boxes - 25 years.
The warranty period of drawers - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
Basic parameters boxes are presented in the table:
|parameter name||parameter value|
|Nominal voltage transformer, B||220/12; 220/24; 220/36|
|Nominal frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated current, A||6|
|Power transformer kVA||0.25; 0.4; 1.0|
|Weight, no more||10|