Cabinets with AMR (automatic power control and accounting system)
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- BrandЗавод Энергооборудование, филиал ОАО Белсельэлектросетьстрой
- Country of manufactureBelarus
Cabinets with AMR (automatic power control and accounting system) designed for the collection, storage and transmission of information with the electricity meters for GSM or (and) RS-485 - communication channel.
cabinet design provides for mounting them on the vertical surfaces of building structures.
Overall dimensions of the cabinet are shown in Figure 1 .
Electrical circuit diagrams - in Figures 2, 3 .
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce settings in cabinet unacceptable limits;
- Cabinets are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The degree of protection boxes - IP32 according to GOST 14254-96.
Climatic performance - U3 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average term of service cabinets - 25 years.
The warranty period cabinets - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.