- BrandТоргово-производственное предприятие МордовТЕНТСервис
- Country of manufactureRussia
Canopy of tarpaulina
The canopy is a covering canvas square or rectangular shape, made of PVC - awning fabric of different density, sizes and colors, with eyelets on the perimeter.
Historically, the first canopies made of canvas only. With the development of technologies to the market we received synthetic fabrics, which are much higher quality canvas paintings. So now, canopies and awnings made of PVC fabrics are gaining popularity, actively displacing tarpaulin materials due to their improved performance.
PVC fabric is a base of woven threads of a special way, which is applied to a special double - sided PVC - impregnation. Polyester Grid gives the tensile strength, ensures the integrity of the material and impregnation provides good moisture and wind - proof quality, cold resistance, flexibility and extended durability.
With the advancement of technology the price of PVC canopy becomes more affordable, that only increases the demand for it.
Over many years of experience in the production of canopies and awnings of PVC fabric, we have studied the many subtleties of this activity. Know how to quickly produce a desired tilt PVC strength, exactly corresponding to the specified parameters.
- High quality weld. In the manufacture of awnings and canopies PVC greatest importance is the quality of the weld. It is important to make the seam of at least 4 cm (40 mm). Some manufacturers make the seam width of 2 cm, but it can not provide sufficient strength for high loads of the finished product (for example, for use on building sites). We use special equipment to make the seam 40 mm.
- Necessary strength perimeter. Achieved due to the following: awning cloth is bent along the perimeter, then further penetrates the second material layer. The resulting enhanced perimeter strip mounted metal eyelets for further installation and easy operation.
PVC canopy has a number of advantageous features:
- High mechanical strength - the canvas is difficult to damage with a sharp object or break;
- Water repellency - PVC canopy different minimum level of water absorption;
- Elasticity - the web is easily bent and twisted as necessary, so no problem takes the desired shape, and can withstand repeated manipulation without loss of integrity;
- Resistance to deformation during temperature drops - the material is not stretched in the summer heat and is not covered by microcracks in the cold;
- Not being the processes of decay and destruction by mold, insects (biostability);
- Resistance to ultraviolet radiation and aggressive environment - PVC curtain does not fade in the sun;
- Ease of maintenance and operation - the canvas easily cleaned and cleared of dust and other contaminants;
- Resistance to wear - the material will last for many years, it does not absorb dust and does not absorb odors.