- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Boiler typeContinuous combustion
- Installation methodFloor standing
- Coefficient of performance (COP)85 %
The design of a copper allows to establish high-performance flowing water heaters for supply of rooms with hot water (double-circuit coppers).
The water heater flowing is intended for heating of water from system of the central water supply up to the temperature of 35-70 °C at a stream from 7 to 15 l/min for the purpose of its use for hot water supply.At the corresponding application coppers of KSTB can be completed:
- temperature regulator (mechanical type),
- flowing water heater (for needs of hot water supply),
- the device of the mechanized supply of fuel (spill), the bunker for fuel storage (the volume of 1,5 cbm.) and the control unit of a torch of BUG-1, providing completely automatic fuel feeding of solid fuel.