Dairy taxi MMP-150 No dosing
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandСалутем, ООО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
|Name||MMP - 150|
|The volume of the container l.||200|
|The range of milk heating, ° C||60 - 95|
|Voltage supply, V||380|
|Current frequency, Hz||fifty|
|Power consumption of the heating elements, kW||9|
|Power consumption of the motor - reducer, KW||0.12|
|Overall dimensions, mm||-|
|- the length, L||1740|
|- width, B||820|
|- height, H||1350|
|Weight, no more||160|
* In your request, we can produce milk taxi your desired size and in any performance ! ! !
Dairy taxi from 100 - 300l almost always in stock!
Term of production of milk in the absence of a taxi in stock 7 - 15 working days.
1. With the help of a taxi with milk pasteurization, you can sterilize any milk including from sick cows.
2. feeding calves pasteurized milk will strengthen the immune system and in the future will save money on drugs.
3. After the pasteurization process, you also get 300 liters of hot water, at no additional cost. To Otori can be used for commercial purposes.
1. The presence of a food dispensing device with a hose (3metra) and the gun, the electric pump (Italy);
2. The possibility of dosing the mixture;
3. The presence of the drain cock (lactic flap);
4. The charger Bosch 24 v (Germany) is mounted in the console. Batteries are charged when connected during pasteurization;
5. Taxi moves to big European wheels. Diameter: 40cm. The wheels are resistant to aggressive media. Each tire can withstand a load of 300 kg, which gives a margin of safety for long - lasting operation of the equipment.
1. Capacity for pasteurization is made of stainless steel ( AISI 304);
2. The presence of agitator motor (for uniform heating of the contents of the tank);
3. Availability of the operator interface dustproof moisture - protected ( the IP 55 according to international standard), fully in Russian
1. Heating occurs through heating the water jacket, which excludes the possibility of sticking of milk to the container walls. The water jacket located on the entire area of the vessel (and bottom wall) that gives better heat exchange rate;
2. The whole process is fully automated pasteurisation. Enough to enable network device, press the start button and equipment without interference will heat the contents to a predetermined temperature, survive the pasteurization temperature, and to cool the drinking water temperature.
3. The cycle of heating milk, pasteurization and cooling prior to the drinking water of temperature takes 1 hr. 20 min . :
· Heating milk to a predetermined temperature: 25 - 30 minutes (62 ° C default)
· Pasteurization time 30 minutes by default
· The cooling time of the milk to 40 ° C: 25 - 30 minutes
· Automatically maintains the temperature of the drinking water, after pasteurization.
4. automatically maintains the set temperature (the temperature of the drinking water), after pasteurization.
5. pasteurisation temperature set by the user freely within 60 - 85ºC / Dwell time 10 - 60 minutes.
6. Start function pasteurization at a specified time.
1. The presence of a mushroom button "STOP". According to the technical regulations on the safety of machines and equipment requirements.
2. Have the overpressure valve in the jacket.
3. Presence of protection against inclusion of heating elements without water in the jacket.
4. Automatic brake. Taxi emergency stop in the absence of hands on the handle. For human anti - climbing pasteurizer, in case of a fall.
Advantages of working with us:
We produce equipment with a complete set of features and your needs.
The warranty on the container: 20 years.
Product Warranty: 12 months.
After - sales service. All components are always available. No delivery expectations. You can leave a specialist for on - site repair of equipment. Moreover there are contact phone number of the service center on each equipment. So we leave the relationship with the customer, and, if necessary, you will not be left alone with the problem.
The certificate of conformity TR CU №TS RU C - BY. AV24.V.06786
Production is located at: Republic of Belarus, Minsk, ul. Fabritsiusa d.2
Ready equipment is available.