- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Weight25 kg
Gelatin (GOST 11293 - 2017)
Gelatine - a pure protein food of animal origin. Is a solid particulate product is light - yellow, odorless and tasteless, having excellent moisture - retaining and gelling ability, high strength and toughness.
JSC "mozheli" produces and sells gelatin in accordance with GOST 11293 - 2017 exclusively from beef raw material (type B), and is certified "HALAL". The range has a large number of different brands P - 140, L - 160, L - 180, L - 200, L - 220, and others. According to the buyer company has got the ability to produce the gelatin in accordance with customer specification: different viscosity indices and jelly strength, particle size and transparency.
For industrial applications, gelatin is packaged in polypropylene laminated bags of 25 kg.
Gelatin - is a versatile ingredient that is used as a thickener, a foaming agent and stabilizer in various fields of food industry:
● in the meat - the manufacture of ham meat juice to absorb, in the production of smoked sausage to various membranes, for jellied meat, jellies, brawn, rolls, canned meat and protein fortification of various meat products (e. g. , spreads);
● a lactic - in the production of ice cream yoghurt, cottage cheese and cream cheese products, in which it acts as a binder and a stabilizing element for whey in the manufacture of whipped dairy desserts, gelatin forms and stabilizes the foam.
● fish processing - for the production of canned fish and jellied fish of different varieties (or jelly fish in Aspic);
● in the confectionery industry - is responsible for the gelation and create a form of chewing candies, marshmallows, fruit jellies, marshmallow, caramel, marshmallow, creams for cakes, desserts, cakes, mousses, puddings and jellies;
● in the beverage - for deposition trudnofiltruemyh wine, and rozlivostoykosti impart special flavors and gelatin is used to lighten fruit juices and beverages;
● in home cooking - for the preparation of jellied dishes, cakes, desserts and jellies;
● a single element of a healthy diet.
JSC "mozheli" is authorized to implement the export of products to, the European Union countries (export registration number in the TRACES system - BY clause 06 - 14 - 25). From 22. 09. 2014 to gelatin food registered a declaration of compliance with technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 034/2013 "On the safety of meat and meat products" TR CU 021/2011 "On food safety" TR CU 022/2011 " food products in terms of its labeling "TR CU 029/2012" food additive safety requirements, flavorings and processing aids "(registration number of the declaration of conformity TC number BY / 112 11 01).
On September 13, 2013 JSC "mozheli" first began producing HALAL gelatin and received a certificate confirming the introduction of the company «HALAL» standards. «HALAL» - this is a global brand that has ceased to be religious and become a new economic niche, a guarantee of quality and a healthy lifestyle. For Muslims «HALAL» - is a brand, confirming that these products are developed in accordance with Muslim tradition, do not contain any components that can not be eaten and Muslim are pure products of the "spiritual origin. "
Delivery of all types of transport.
Shelf life - 5 years.