- Country of manufactureChina
Food coloring - is any pigment or coloring agent which imparts color to beverages and foods. They come in various forms, namely: liquid, powder, gel, in the form of pastes.
Due to its relative safety and wide availability, food colorings are used in industrial food production, as well as in home cooking.
Common for people to associate different colors with certain flavors. food color can also affect the perception of any aromas of chocolates to wine. Common for people to associate different colors with certain flavors. food color can also affect the perception of any aromas of chocolates to wine.
Often the purpose of the use of food coloring is to simulate the color that is perceived by the consumer as a natural, for example, red color cherry candy. Color additives are used in food products, for many reasons including:
- discoloration of food due to the effects of light, air, temperature extremes, humidity, and storage conditions;
- improvement of colors that occur in nature;
- coloring colorless product;
- giving the food more attractive, appetizing and colorful species;
- enable consumers to identify products by their appearance, like, candy and beverages