Fresh potato grade Alena
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of productsUniversal
- Color Красный
- Starch content12-17%
- Ripening periodMiddle ripening
Potato varieties Alena
Appearance of the plant - bushes of medium height, intermediate type, sprawling.
The leaf is large, wide, green.
The waviness of the edge is absent or very weak.
Inflorescences of medium size, red - purple.
Berry formation is very rare.
- ripening period - early (70 - 80 days);
- the shape of the tubers is oval;
- peel structure - smooth;
- peel color - red;
- the color of the pulp is white;
- the depth of the eyes is shallow;
- starch content - 15 - 17% ;
- productivity per one hundred square meters - 172 - 292 kg (maximum up to 391 kg);
- the number of tubers per bush - 6 - 10;
- the average weight of 1 tuber is 86 - 167 g;
- marketability - 81 - 97% ;
- keeping quality - 95% .