- Country of manufactureRussia
- Profile165х112 mm
Devices of monitoring and protection УМЗ® are modern digital devices
protection, management and antiemergency automatic equipment also represent combined
the multipurpose devices uniting different types of current protection, protection on tension
food, function of control, monitoring, accumulation of statistical data on work of electroinstallations,
functions of automatic equipment, local and/or remote control.
Devices are intended for performance of functions of relay protection, automatic equipment, management
and monitoring of electric motors and other electroinstallations in three-phase chains of alternating current
industrial frequency of 50 Hz of 220/380 V. At indirect connection through external
transformers of current of the device of younger face value can be used in lines on any
Producer Ustroystv Monitoringa and Protection of UMZ - LLC Dion is engaged not only development, production and realization of UMZ® devices, but also renders guarantee, service and consulting services, helps to develop projects of networks of monitoring and protection of electroinstallations on UMZ® base.
The group of developers of LLC Dion consists of skilled experts: designers, programmers,
electronics engineers thanks to whom more than 30 various modifications are realized already
the devices of the UMZ® series considering features of operation in various spheres of the industry
the specialized program "Service Program of Pro-energy Industry" having intuitively is created
the clear interface and disclosing full functionality of new devices.
The device is intended for performance of functions of relay protection, automatic equipment, management and monitoring of electric motors and other electroinstallations in three-phase chains of alternating current of the industrial frequency of 50 Hz of 220/380 V.
UMZ-X-Y IP65 [I] (isp.d)
where X - modification of the device,
Y - device face value
I - the built-in interface (designation can
to be absent), D - number of execution (defines
set of additional interfaces and functions).
Degree of protection of the case: IP65
The types of protection provided with devices
- Three-level maximum current protection, both in operating time, and during electroinstallation start. The protection algorithm on the inverse square relation of time of protective disconnection from the operating value of current is realized
- Protection against currents of short circuit
- Minimum current protection
- Protection against short circuits on the earth in operating time of electroinstallation (protection on current of the zero sequence)
- Protection against asymmetry of current in phases and from break of a phase
- Protection against decrease and increase in supply voltage at the working electroinstallation
- Protection against a supply voltage imbalance
- Prestarting control of decrease in resistance of isolation of windings of the electric motor concerning the case ("earth") is lower than admissible level
- Control of alternation of phases before electroinstallation start
- Protection on the minimum and maximum active power (for modifications of devices with a letter "E" in the name).
The device needs to be chosen so that the size of starting current of the electric motor did not exceed the range of controlled currents. In case of use of protection against currents of short circuit the size of starting current has to be less upper bound, the above-stated range, for 20%. By the individual special order increase in length of wires, diameters of sensors is possible.
- The non-volatile magazine prior to 32 latest emergency events. Each record of the magazine contains: date and time, a type of accident, the operating values of currents, values of tension of phases at the time of emergency shutdown, graphics of currents and tension before accident (20 seconds with a step 0,5 with and 1 second with a step 0,02 c). For accidents on KZ currents in addition - schedules of instant values to 0,3 sec. before accident and 0,04 sec. later.
- The non-volatile log (prior to 500 events). In the log are fixed: all types of accidents; inclusion and switching off of power supply of the device; start, stop, exit to the electroinstallation mode; loss and breaks of food in operating time of electroinstallation; decrease in resistance of isolation of windings of the electric motor concerning the case is lower than admissible level; inclusion and switching off of blocking, etc.
- The non-volatile office magazine prior to 200 events: date and time of change of settings of the device with the indication of old and new values, the executed commands (start-up, start-up with a delay, stop, dumping of accident or blocking, etc.). This magazine cannot be cleared by the user.
- Possibility of connection to the personal computer, controllers and industrial control system servers.
- The modes of restrictions of number of start-up within one hour and time between repeated start-up are realized.
- Automatic check of a correctness of a task of settings and an opportunity to restore settings of settings "by default". An opportunity at desire to include or switch off the necessary protection.
- Measurement of currents of the electric motor with a relative error of measurement in the working range no more than 5%.
- Measurement of the variable operating engine supply voltage on three phases with a margin error no more than 5%, in the range of 110 - 440 V.
- The operating relay of the UMZ® device switches an electric chain of alternating current to 6 A at a voltage up to 420 V, is short-term - to 16 A.
- The built-in additional exit of alarm contact "WHITEFISH" for giving of the alarm system about an emergency or blocking switches an electric chain of alternating current to 6 A at a voltage up to 420 V.
- Non-volatile counter of an operating time of electroinstallation (motor potential).
- Power supply of the device can be carried out from a three-phase source of alternating current by tension (phase/linear) 230/400 B industrial frequency of 50 Hz, or from a single-phase source of alternating current of 230 V of the industrial frequency of 50 Hz, or from network of a direct current from
180 up to 600 Century.
- Installation of the device on fastening under the screw or a DIN lath at the request of the Customer.
- The task of settings and control of the device is exercised by means of the PU-U, PU-U/SD control panel or the personal computer with "The service program of Pro-energy industry". The panel of indication of PI-U is used to reading of information without a possibility of adjustment.
- By means of the PU-U/SD control panel it is possible to keep on the SD card current state of the device, the log, the magazine of accidents, settings. It is also possible to load settings into the device from the SD card.
- The degree of protection provided with the device case in accordance with GOST 14254-96 corresponds to IP65.
- On resistance to climatic influences the UMZ® device belongs to the category UHL 3 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 and is intended for work at ambient temperature from-40 to +65 °C, in the conditions of relative humidity at plus 25 °C to 95%.
- A warranty period of operation - 36 months.