- Country of manufactureRussia
- Number of componentsOne component
- Special featureFrost resistant
Cork sealant TM ISOCORK
The specialists of the Russian Cork company have developed a unique product - a sealant consisting of 90% natural cork and 10% acrylic binder.
ISOCORK sealant is used in all construction areas, both for interior and exterior work:
ü Heat and noise waterproofing of interpanel seams in various structures
ü Filling joints in wooden housing construction (warm seam) and construction from SIP panels
ü Joints between the wall and parquet
ü Grouting in the assembly and repair of panel houses from reinforced concrete structures
ü Arrangement of expansion joints and sealing contour
Technical characteristics of cork sealant TM ISOCORK:
· Adhesion: high.
· Temperature of use: from + 5 ° С to + 80 ° С.
· Operating temperature: from - 80 ° С to + 150 ° С.
· Waterproofing / Water Resistance: Water resistant after hardening.
· Elasticity: 120% .
· Eco - friendly: does not contain solvents, does not require additional protective measures during work, odorless, hypoallergenic, helps to limit the appearance of mold and the spread of microorganisms.
· Possibility of coloring: yes.
· Durability of operation: from 10 years.
· UV resistance: High.
· Color: light brown (natural cork color); (on request it can be painted in any color according to the RAL catalog).
· Full hardening time: from 24 to 48 hours.
· Consumption: 5 r. m. with a seam section of 10x10mm.
· Packing / packing: tube (file - package) 500 ml. , 330 gr. (in corrugated cardboard boxes, 40 tubes each); bucket: 13 kg.
· Storage / transportation: carried out at an air temperature of + 5 ° С.
· Guaranteed shelf life: 6 months at a temperature of + 5C to + 30C in undamaged original packaging.
· Time of formation of a surface film: up to 2 hours (at + 23 ° С and humidity 50% ).
· Thermal conductivity: 0.028 W / m ° C.
· Vapor permeability: 0.26 mg / m * hour * Pa.
· Water absorption: in 24 hours (% by volume) 0.8% .
· Soundproofing: up to 27 dB.
Cork sealant TM ISOCORK has quality certificates.