- Country of manufactureBelarus
- PackagingPlastic jerry can
Isopropyl alcohol is a clear, colorless liquid and solids. The composition is used in the following industries:
- Polygraphy. It is used as a moisturizer during printing.
- Paint and varnish industry. It is a co - solvent of the following substances: ethyl cellulose, nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate. It is considered the most important co - solvent for nitro lacquer. Used during transport nitrocellulose: when mixed composition contains 30 - 35% alcohol.
- Resin industry. It is used in the extraction process of wood resins used in a mixture with other solvents.
- Furniture and woodworking industries. It allows to remove old paint coating is a solvent different formulations: Adhesive, oil, varnish.
- Chemical industry. Used in the manufacture of acetone in the synthesis of esters, and isopropyl acetate, among others.
- Production of plastics. It is used for washing the polymer during manufacture of high density polyethylene and polypropylene.
According to its disinfecting properties of the composition does not yield to ethyl alcohol. Suitable for denaturing ethyl alcohol. Used in the manufacture of brake fluid. Is added to a mixture of menthol in car radiators as antifreeze. Technical application allows replacement of ethyl alcohol isopropyl. An exception is the chemical synthesis process.
Isopropyl alcohol dissolves essential oils, synthetic resins, alkaloids. It has greater solubility esters, waxes and oils than ethanol.
Possible options for packaging of isopropyl alcohol:
- Canister - 8 kg (10 liters)