Lamps are LED household
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
LED light sources from the producer, Kiev
Economic effect of application of SDIS will consist of the sum of several components:
- A. Savings from free work of SDIS in el. networks (in comparison with earlier applied light sources, for example, with luminescent) for the entire period of service SDIS;
- B. Costs of earlier applied light sources;
- V. Zatrat on service and replacement of the failing earlier applied light sources;
- G. Economy at the expense of Cos raising φ which will coincide with percent of its increase. Researches of networks with application of SDIS showed that the accounting of the arising compensatory component during the work of SDIS does not need to be done.
Main advantage of our LED (LED) light source (SDIS) are:
1. During its work in the alternating current main where there are inductive consumers (pumps, fans, conditioners, electric motors, computers etc.), it is the compensatory device the raising K.P.D. of network (Cоsφ), and each its watt of active energy gives decrease in the general consumption in network to 2,6 watts. It provides its bystry payback in comparison with other LED (LED) to light sources (Table 2, the Appendix 1);
2. A part of the consumed active power of SDIS can be reduced, at the expense of the arising compensating jet power in network. It ideally leads to what in the SDIS alternating current main works (shines) free of charge! (Table 2, Appendix 1);
3. Use of light-emitting diodes (LED) in light sources restrains because of their strong heating. In the offered light source, the specified shortcoming considerably is lowered at the expense of circuit and constructive decisions that allows to make lamps, comparable on a light stream with the 20-150 W glow lamps in habitual dimensions.
4. Light-emitting diodes (LED) used in SDIS are made on advanced technologies, have the quartz cover providing excellent protection against hit of dust and moisture repeatedly slowing down process of degradation of a working crystal. It allows to receive not only high brightness in the compact case, but also unsurpassed reliability of SDIS. These light-emitting diodes are got directly from the producer that reduces the general prime cost of SDIS.
5. Except economic effect of reduction of the consumed electric power, this lamp has the service life many times exceeding an operating time of glow lamps and luminescent lamps that considerably reduces costs of service.