- Country of manufactureBelarus
Linseed cake is the product received at oil extraction on screw presses from previously processed flax seeds.
It is the valuable, high - caloric, concentrated forage for agricultural animals and birds. It contains all necessary micro and macrocells (magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, cadmium, chrome, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel and in the greatest number calcium, phosphorus, potassium), fat - soluble vitamins (especially vitamin E) and almost full range of water - soluble vitamins (vitamin of group B is most fully provided).
Linseed cake has high energy value, apo to the digested protein (contents it in cake to 400 g on kg) exceeds wheat by 3 times. Except high comprehensibility the protein possesses wide amino acid composition (more than in cereals - lysine, methionine, cystine, tryptophane, etc. ). Also possesses high dietary properties. In the steamed - out look linseed cake forms slime, same, as when cooking seed of flax and with the same properties.
Linen zhmykhispolzutsya as in pure form, and also as additive in compound feed. Contains about 28 - 34% of dietary food fibers which are concentrated mainly in their covers in the structure and are provided by such substances as cellulose, hemicellulose, pectins, lingin.
Cake of flax is source of the majority of vitamins - B1, B2, B6, niatsina, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, tokoferol (vitamin E). Content of thiamin (B1 vitamin) and folic acid is especially high. In 100 g of cake of flax half of daily need for these vitamins for KRS contains.
Cake of flax contains in the structure a number macro and minerals - calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, aluminum, cadmium, chrome, cobalt, lead, molybdenum, nickel. Most highly in flax seeds the content of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium.
The fats remaining in linseed cake after oil otgonka possess all useful properties, as linseed oil, namely - high soderzhaniyemalfa - linolenic (omega - 3) of fatty acid, and also other unsaturated fatty acids. It also contains rather large number of tokoferol: vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) and scale - tocopherol.
When feeding by linseed cake:
- young growth - growth and development considerably accelerates (there is statement that linseed cake in the structure is similar to the raised milk);
- horses - the condition of wool, hoofs improves;
- milch animals (cows, goats) - significant increase in quantity and fat content of milk;
- producers - reproductive ability increases.
- Milk cows can give in days up to 4 kg (when processing milk on oil to 2, 5 kg);
- To calfs about 10 months - to 500gr in kormosmes, very well influences growth;
- To feeding young growth of cattle - 1, 5 kg,
- To horses - optimum norm of 0, 5 - 1 kg a day, limit - 2 kg without work and 3, 5 kg for horses in training;
- To pigs - 0, 5 — 1 kg;
- To eanlings - when fattening eanlings the norm about 4 months 100gr, is more senior - 200 g a day;
When fattening birds, 7% , for adult bird and 3% , for young growth are recommended.
|Normative document||GOST 10974 - 95|
|Smell||inherent to linseed cake|
|Color||from gray to light brown|
|M of of crude fat in terms of a. s. v. , no more than a %||10|
|M of of the general ashes in terms of a. s. v, no more than a %||10|
|M of of moisture and volatiles, % .||6 - 8|
|M of of crude protein in terms of a. s. v. , not less than a %||34|
|M of of crude fiber in terms of a. s. v. , no more than a %||14|
|The general power nutritiousness in a. s. v. , k. a. , not less||1, 19|
|Country of origin||Republic of Belarus|