ISOVER the Sauna - the easy mats from mineral wool on the basis of fiber glass of the superior quality made on the patented technology of a voloknoobrazovaniye of TEL. Material kashirovan the polished aluminum foil which is warmed by a close-meshed grid.
- at the same time solves two problems: warming and vapor barrier of the room;
- keeps warmly thanks to the reflecting effect of aluminum foil better.
Thanks to such properties as elasticity and elasticity, material in the course of installation contracts several times. After packing opening material is with guarantee restored to the declared sizes.
|Type of material||Roll|
|Heat conductivity coefficient, λ10, W / (m*k), no more||0,041|
|Group of combustibility||Slabogoryuchy (G1) on a nonflammable basis (NG)|
Material is delivered in:
- to single packing in a thermoshrinkable polyethylene film;
- to macropacking of Multipack ("Multipak"): on one pallet of 25 single packings.
Parameters of material and packing:
|Thickness, mm||50 / 100|
|Length, mm||12500 / 6250|
|Quantity in packing, piece.||1|
|The area in packing, m ²||15 / 7,5|
|Volume in packing, m ³||0,75|
- At installation of thermal insulation the layer of a foil has to be turned in the warm room.
- It is necessary to leave an air gap of 15-25 mm in depth between internal finishing and a folgirovanny layer of thermal insulation. The Folgirovanny layer of thermal insulation will provide still a big heat-shielding.
- Thermal insulation is established a vraspor between guides of an obreshetka. The aluminum layer of ISOVER the Sauna fastens to an obreshetka by means of the stapler. At the same time edges of thermal insulation need to be "drawn in" so that material completely filled space between guides of an obreshetka.
- Seams and joints of a folgirovanny layer after installation of thermal insulation glue an adhesive tape from aluminum foil.