- Chemical compositionInorganic
Description: product of formaldehyde polymerization, consisting of 8 - 100 monomers - formaldehyde residues. Paraformaldehyde is usually white granules with a slight formaldehyde odor due to depolymerization. It is widely used as a highly effective disinfectant.
- For antimicrobial treatment of work surfaces and rooms,
- In measures to combat parasites and harmful microorganisms,
- In recent years, it has found wide application for the removal and disinfection of outbreaks and foci of bird flu,
- As an effective fungicide,
- It is used in the field of veterinary medicine and animal husbandry for the treatment of premises and animal enclosures.
* Sanitization with paraformaldehyde, carried out according to the rules and recommendations contained in the instructions for use.
- Packing: bags of 25 kg
- Storage: in a dry, well - ventilated place, protected from the sun, away from strong acids and bases
- Hazard class: 4.1
- CAS: 30525 - 89 - 4