Shipping and payment
We strongly recommend that you carefully check the goods upon receipt of the order!
Do not forget to check the documents, as well as the integrity of the packaging and signs of opening, packaging, as well as the overall integrity of the goods and their quality.
In case of non-conformity of the goods or detection of any defects, you can refuse to receive and pay for it by contacting the delivery service employee with the requirement to draw up an inventory of the contents of the parcel / order, and then contact a representative of the seller.
We also recommend that you keep all documents confirming the purchase: receipts, warranty coupons, mailing declarations, e-mails and any other documents received from the company.
The delivery method within the Republic of Belarus is set by the seller and can be carried out both by the seller's personal transport and by the delivery service. To find out more about the delivery terms, you must contact the seller.
Possible delivery methods
3. Courier service
4. Transport companiesYou can pay for the order in any way convenient for you, determined by the seller.
Possible payment methods
1. Cash payment upon receipt
2. Bank payment
3. Robokassa (online)
4. Payment by credit card (online)
5. Transfer to card (online)
6. Cash on delivery (upon receipt by mail)
Attention! Do not share your personal data with third parties:
* your bank card details;
* your username or password to enter your personal account;
* numbers of your personal accounts, secret codes;
* passwords coming to your phone;
* data of passport, registration, other documents.