Description of goods:
For complex inspection of chemical impurity of objects of environment in working zone
- Compactness and expressnost, mobility, independence of power sources
- Maximum simplicity of method and equipment
- Convenience by preparation and performance of measurements
- Minimum weight, dimensions, price
The complete mini-express laboratory (set laboratory) "Pchelka-R" is intended for express control of chemical impurity of objects of environment (air and industrial gas emissions, water, the soil, loose environments and food) using indicator pipes and test systems.
The mini-express laboratory is used for obtaining express information at:
- to examination of working conditions and certification of workplaces;
- control of industrial gas emissions and drain waters;
- technology control of productions control of leak of gases and solutions;
- ecological certification of objects of the industry, transport, warehouse farms, pipelines, etc.;
- to the preliminary estimate of composition of air and other gaseous fluids connected with protection of health of the population and environmental protection.
Application of mini-express laboratory is especially effective in emergency situations, in the difficult situation demanding obtaining multifactorial express information and fast decision-making.
Objects of control and the estimated parameters
|Objects of control||The estimated parameters||Control facilities|
|1. Air environment (air of working zone, gas industrial emissions)||Ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, chlorine, acetone, benzene, petroleum hydrocarbons, toluene, carbon monoxide||
indicator, the pump -
|2. Water, soil and loose environments||rn, chromates, iron the general, active chlorine, sulfides, nitrates, nitrites||Test systems|
|3. Food (vegetables, fruit, juice, etc.)||Content of nitrates||Nitrate test test system|
The indicator pipes and sampler of NP-3M which are part of Pchyolka-R mini-express laboratory have certificates on the statement like measuring instruments (No. No. of the State registry 24321-08 and 18166-99)
Structure of the product "Pchelka-R"
|Tubes indicator 10 names (see below)||
11 packagings, in t.ch 1 upak.
|Test systems, 6 names (see below)||1 pieces of each name|
|on 1 piece.|
|The pump sampler NP-3M **, measured test tubes for sampling of water with pipettes (2 pieces), safety spectacles, gloves protective, tweezers, scissors, the "mini-case" container laying *)|
|Application guide of mini-express laboratory|
|Passport of mini-express laboratory|
|Tube KRMF.415522.003 TI-[IK-K] indicator models. Operation manual and passport|
|KRMF.418311.002 Manual pump sampler NP-3M. Operation manual and passport|
*) laying in containers of other types Is allowed.
**) Replacement by AM-5 sampler is allowed.
For control in hard-to-reach spots and in emergency conditions of "Pchelka-R" can be completed with probe with probootborny ZP-GH-PV (it is ordered separately).
On demand the structure of delivery can join in addition indicator pipes and test systems of different types on AHOV, regular army means for detection of OV (VIKHK, IPE).
- Overall dimensions: 380x290x70 mm (when laying in the "mini-case" container)
- Weight in the main complete set: no more than 3,5 kg.
Analysis duration: using indicator pipes - from 0,5 to 20 minutes, test systems - from 1 min. to 5 min. depending on type of indicator means.
Service conditions of application of indicator pipes (regular conditions):
|air temperature||from 10 to 50 °C|
|relative humidity of air||from 30 to 95%|
|atmospheric pressure||from 645 to 800 mm hg (from 86 to 106,7 kPa)|
|concentration of dust||to 40 mg/m3|
Control performance by indicator pipes out of service conditions is supernumerary and is carried out with use of auxiliaries of sample preparation - probootborny probe, devices of heating of TI, collections of condensate, etc. (are ordered in addition). The results received in such conditions are approximate (alarm).
Service conditions of use of test systems: water temperature - from 5 to 50 °C.
- Indicator pipes: in service conditions of application relative error - no more than ±25%. In the conditions which are beyond service conditions of application, results are considered as approximate (alarm).
- Test systems: results are considered as approximate (alarm).
Resource of mini-express laboratory: only 195 analyses of air and not less than 600 water analyses.
Expiration dates of indicator means:
- indicator pipes - from 1 to 3 flyings;
- test systems - from 1 to 3 flyings (are specified on labels).
Characteristics of mini-express laboratory at express control of air and promvybros
|The defined component||Range of controlled concentration, mg/m3|
|Carbon monoxide||5-300; 100-3000|
|Nitrogen oxides (in terms of NO2)||1-20; 5-50|
|Hydrogen sulfide||2,5-30; 10-120|
|Toluene||25-300; 100-800; 200-1600|
|Petroleum hydrocarbons (the sum, in terms of the dean)||100-1200; 100-4000|
Characteristics of mini-express laboratory at express control of aqueous mediums
|Name of test system||The defined component
concentration, mg/l *)
|Active chlorine||Active chlorine in free and connected types||1,2-100|
|Sulfide test||H2S, HS-, S2-||10-300|
|Iron the general||
Fe2+, Fe3 +
|rn-test||Hydrogen ion exponent||3-11 units rn|
*) the Range of controlled concentration is specified approximately.