Rugs for welders of EKOVUL (EKOWOOL)
Main application of rugs of the welder of EKOVUL:
- safety of the welder from contact with the objects heated in the course of welding or the soldering;
- decrease in risk of ignition and damage of the objects, devices and the equipment located directly in a venue of welding or the soldering;
- protection from hit of welding sparks and scale on a floor and walls;
- comfort of the welder in the course of carrying out welding works;
- temperature of application is from-60 to 1000 Pages.
The rug of the welder belongs to the class of nonflammable materials (NG). Class of fire danger of KM0.
The rug has trekhkompanentny structure:
- silica fabric – the top layer, working temperature is 1100 0 C;
- the isolating material – the center, provides a noise isolation, fire safety, working temperature of 1100 0 C;
- folgirovanny glass constructional fabric - the lower layer, fabric possesses the property reflecting infrared beams.
Nonflammable silica fabric with an application temperature + 1100C, protects in the course of welding from hit of welding splashes, scale, water, steam, oils, petrochemical products and other aggressive chemical elements.
The filler of a rug of the welder is made from nonflammable heat-insulating material which protects the worker from high temperatures, in case of contact of a rug with the heated objects and creates effect of a soft pillow for comfort of the worker.
Seams of a rug are executed by nonflammable threads.
There can be individual sizes, the request to communicate for specification of information: