Sewage truck chassis for Hyundai
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Car makeHyundai
Types of serviced aircrafts:
All types of civil aircraft of domestic and foreign production
- acceptance of the waste from the toilet Amphibious tanks;
- flushing the toilet water tanks Sun;
- filling toilet tanks Amphibious him. zhidkostyu;
- keeping the water supply and him. zhidkosti toilet tank in the sun;
- Water pressure control and him. zhidkosti supplied to the toilet tank of the aircraft;
- Visual control of water level in the tank and him. zhidkosti sections for water and him. zhidkosti emergency vehicles;
- visual control of the liquid level in the waste tank;
- control of the vacuum pressure;
- filling tanks with water and special vehicles him. zhidkostyu from external tanks;
- draining by gravity from the waste tank;
Adjustment of the maximum water pressure and him. zhidkosti supplied to the toilet tank Sun
Components emergency vehicles:
1. Chassis Hyundai;
2. Uteplenny body of heat - insulating sandwich panels with ventilation grilles (expanded polystyrene insulation on all sides).
3. The waste tank welded from stainless steel sheet, with outer thermal insulation (insulation of expanded polystyrene, in the insulated body is located)
4. The tank of liquids (water, him. zhidkost) welded a stainless steel sheet with an outer insulation (insulation of expanded polystyrene, in the insulated body is located)
5. The liquid tank (water, him. zhidkost) welded a stainless steel sheet with an outer insulation (insulation of expanded polystyrene, in the insulated body is located)
Aggregate block in which are arranged:
1. Water supply system and him. zhidkosti consisting of:
- water supply pump and him. zhidkosti;
- a pressure reducing valve with filter;
- counter - flow meter;
- pipe system with shut - off and regulating equipment;
- the pressure sleeve (sleeve length L = 5 m, inner diameter = 25 mm Sleeve diameter. ) A bag placed on the drum;
- tip and him. zhidkosti water.
2. Vacuum system consisting of:
- vacuum pump;
- lubrication system;
- a suction hose (hose length L = 5m,
the inner diameter of the sleeve DN = 100mm
- ground hose nozzle for connection to
nipple discharge Amphibious waste.
Placing the tip in insulated compartment, heated by independent heaters.
3. The hydraulic drive system.
4. Electrical system.
5. Heating system consisting of:
- the heater running on diesel fuel
- controlling the temperature regulator;
- connecting lines.
- Electric heat gun powered by
an external power source.
6. Emergency Stop button on the control panel in the driver's cab and the remote control of technological equipment.
These special vehicles tank volume (m3) l
Waste - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1. 9 (1900)
Section for water - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 0. 75 (750)
Section for him. zhidkosti - - - - - - - - - - 0. 35 (350)
|Vacuum is created by a vacuum pump at the waste tank, MPa (kgf / cm²)||0. 03 (0. 3)|
|Operating pressure in the water supply system (liquid chemical), kgf / cm² so - spacerun: yes'> MPa (kgf / cm²)||1. 5 ÷ 3. 5|
|The oil pressure in the hydraulic drive system MPa (kgf / cm²) so - spacerun: yes'> MPa (kgf / cm²)||16 (160)|
|Hydraulic tank capacity, l||65|
The processing unit of one sun with time (min)
|The length / diameter of the water supply hose, mm||5000/25|
|Tip for him. zhidkosti||
NHZH - 30/25/20 124 - 9900 - 558 - 2 or equivalent
The length / diameter of the suction hose for draining waste from toilets sun, mm
|Tip ground hose||H - 100 or equivalent|
|The maximum speed at full weight, km / h||60|
Overall dimensions, mm
- Height of the body- the height of the cabin