- Type of useUniversal
- Type of solventInorganic
- CompositionOne component
- PurposeFor degreasing the surface
It is a colorless or yellowish liquid with a specific odor. Thinner 646 is very versatile and effective due to its chemical composition. This is a multicomponent solvent, therefore, it contains several simpler solvents: 15% ethanol, 10% butanol, 50% toluene, 7% acetone, 10% butyl acetate and 8% ethyl cellosolve.
- To bring paints to the required viscosity;
- As a thinner for thickened and film - forming varnishes;
- In the manufacture of nitro varnishes and nitro enamels;
- As an additive to putty and primer to increase elasticity and create the required viscosity.
Storage: in a sealed container, excluding direct UV rays. Separated from strong acids and bases.
Hazard class: 3.
To order solvent 646 in bulk by bank transfer, contact our specialist by sending an application to the mailbox belchemserv@tut. by or by calling + 375 (017) 3559084.