The box with the three-pole switch and fuse
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- BrandЗавод Энергооборудование, филиал ОАО Белсельэлектросетьстрой
- Country of manufactureBelarus
Boxes with triple-pole switch and fuses designed for non-automatic activation and deactivation of electric circuits alternating current voltage of 380 V and frequency 50 Hz with loads of 100, 250 and 400 A, and also to protect electrical equipment from overload and short circuit currents.
boxes design provides fastening them to vertical structures. box door has a seal of rubber profiles, locking the tensioning device or locks.
The design of the box is provided interlock that prevents door opening when the circuit breaker switch and switch with the door open.
Overall dimensions of the boxes shown in Figures 1 and 2, an electric circuit diagram - Figure 3.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce parameters boxes in unacceptable limits;
- boxes are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The degree of protection boxes - IP43 according to GOST 14254-96.
Climatic performance - U3 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average term of service boxes - 25 years.
The warranty period yaschikov- two years from the date of entry into operation, but no more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
Basic parameters boxes are presented in the table:
|type of crate||Rated current, A||Rated voltage,||Weight, no more|
|Järv - 100||100||380||15|
|Järv - 200||250||15|
|Järv - 400||400||20|