- Country of manufactureBelarus
Complex food additive for meat products "curing mixture of nitrite" Special "with iodine (PNS) is produced by technological regulations 029/2012 and CU TR TR CU 021/2011 and meets all the requirements TU RB 400087365.001 - 2003.
The sodium nitrite - 0.8 - 0.9% .
The iodine content - (40 ± 15) g / g.
Advantages of using the salting - nitrite mixtures:
- inhibits the development and growth of microorganisms, increasing the shelf life of the finished product
- significantly improves intensity of taste
- long retains the finished product color when exposed
- eliminates the possibility of an overdose of sodium nitrite in the finished product
- stable nitrite content regardless of the consignment
- do not need a separate employee to oversee the laying of sodium nitrite
- saving time on mixing
- can be stored in one warehouse with food
Research FGBNU "VNIIMP them. VM Gorbatova "prove that there is at JSC" Mozyrsalt "manufacturing process of complex food additives for the meat product" A mixture of salting nitrite "allows to obtain a high quality product that meets the modern trends and market requirements. For more information on the application of the NTC and the process of production of meat products salting nitrite using a mixture can be found in technological instructions developed in FGBNU "VNIIMP them. VM Gorbatova "for JSC" Mozyrsalt ".
- Technological instruction on the use of complex food additives for the meat product "A mixture of nitrite curing, " Special "and" curing mixture of nitrite "Standard" a PDF | 19.2 MB
- Change №1 to the technological instructions for use of complex food additives for the meat product "A mixture of nitrite curing, " Special "and" curing mixture of nitrite "Standard" a PDF | 1.23 MB
Приносим свои искренние извинения за поздний ответ. Просим Вас связаться по высланным в лс контактам.