- BrandМинский электротехнический завод имени В. И. Козлова
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Number of coils3
- Installation methodBuilt-in
- Constructive executionKernel
Transformers of current of TOLITE-10 are intended for installation in the complete distributing devices (CDD) and serve for a signal transmission of measuring information to devices of measurement and devices of protection in electrical units of alternating current of a class of voltage of 10 kV of the frequency of 50 Hz.
Transformers are executed in basic execution.
Transformers are manufactured a type of a climatic modification of UHL 2.1 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 and are intended for operation in the enclosed space in conditions:
– height above sea level no more than 1000 m;
– ambient temperature taking into account an air overheat in CREWE from minus 60 °C to plus 50 °C;
– environment is inexplosive, not containing dust, chemically active gases and vapors in the concentration destroying coverings of metals (the atmosphere like II in accordance with GOST 15150-69);
– nominal working rates of the mechanical external influencing factors for group of mechanical execution M5 in accordance with GOST 17516.1-90.
Working position of transformers in space any.
Transformers are issued with two or three secondary windings. Conclusions of secondary windings of transformers are closed by transparent covers which can be sealed up. In transformers with two secondary windings the winding No. 1 is intended for measurements and the account, a winding No. 2 – for protection chains. In transformers with three secondary windings of a winding No. 1 and No. 2 are intended for measurements and the account, a winding No. 3 – for protection chains.
The lower limit of secondary loading for windings of classes of accuracy 0,5S and 0,2S makes 25% of nominal rate.
Primary and secondary windings of transformers are filled in with an epoxy compound that provides electric isolation and protection against the external influencing factors.